Compliance Lead Ukraine to Global Insurance Company (Kiev)
Our client, big international Insurance Company is looking for Compliance Lead Ukraine
The aim is to manage the ongoing activities of Compliance Department and provide oversight and implementation of compliance risk management programs and monitoring plans to ensure that Company in Ukraine is conducted in compliance with ethical business practices, Global Company policies and local regulatory requirements. The role also includes responsibilities for full maintenance and control of local Company program in scope of Financial Monitoring according to Ukrainian Law.
- Oversees development and implementation of strategic and operational compliance and monitoring plans, supervises preparation and implementation of compliance risk management program (CRMP).
- Reviews substantive non-compliance risk indicators and monitors performance of action plan realization focused to reduce the risks of non-compliance, issues recommendations to eliminate identified or potential risks in compliance domains.
- Leads and actively manages the Compliance ongoing tasks, plans and organizes Compliance activities to ensure effective plans realization.
- Reports at regular intervals to local General Manager, Senior Management and International Compliance regarding activities and significant compliance related issues, submits and agrees Annual Compliance Plans.
- Informs Senior Management and International Compliance on the monitoring activities results in relation to scope of Compliance Department activities.
- Performs function of Company Officer (Responsible for Financial Monitoring) in line with requirements of the Law of Ukraine “On prevention and fighting money laundering, financing terrorism and proliferation of weapons of mass destruction”.
- Min. 3 years of experience in the area of compliance gained in financial services industry.
- Strong understanding of local regulatory compliance framework.
- Educated to a degree level within a Compliance, Risk, Legal, Finance or other governance profession.
- Professional Compliance Certificates in areas of Anti-Money laundering and Fraud Management will be considered as an asset.
- Excellent English and Ukrainian communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to think strategically.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills (communication, presentation and negotiation skills).
- Ability to plan and organize work, resistance to stress.
If you are ready now for new offers, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. And we will contact with you within 1-2 days. Please, contact with: Tatyana