Executive Assistant (Kiev)
For our client, one of leading Ukrainian Law Firms we are looking for talented and motivated Executive Assistant to the Partner.
- English – Advanced level.
- Systemic approach to dealing with tasks and analysis of any data.
- Being able to respond to any question accurately and concisely.
- Be attentive to details in any work product.
- Keep in mind and bring all assignments to an end.
- And be reachable most of the time (“tech-friendly”).
- Working as part of the team and supporting/sharing knowledge or experience with others on similar tasks is something we generally expect in SK.
- Higher education, philology or technical.
- 1+ year’s experience as Personal Assistant
- Competitive level of salary (on basis of interview results).
- Official employment, medical insurance.
- Work in a young and professional team in the center of the city, metro Independence Square.
- Full-time work (10.00-20.00).
- Helping to keep on track (including through the project management software) with all my tasks, as well as tasks received, and making sure they are completed.
- Monitoring deadlines for various submissions, payments, responses and making sure they are done in time.
- Planning and arranging any business and personal trips, as well as keeping register of all such trips.
- Keeping track of client meetings and reflecting them in CRM system.
- Keeping minutes of some of the internal and/or external meetings (which have to be attended for that purpose).
- Preparing standard letters, proposals to clients or counterparts, running conflict check requests.
- Dealing with household routine (monitoring and paying utility bills, ordering purchases, dealing with suppliers/service providers, monitoring payments from tenants), and last but not the least: offering help where you see you can help.
CV will be consider for this position if it meets 90% qualification requirements. Please provide your CV and Cover letter.