QA Engineer (Middle/Senior – Automation QA)
We are looking for self-motivated software quality assurance professional with experience in financial sector. Responsibilities for functional and nonfunctional testing of new features as well as manual regression testing of existing features.
- Hands-on experience in automation and refine / extend test automation frameworks in support of varying testing types/strategies.
- 3 + years of writing and maintaining scripts in Selenium Web Driver using Java and modular frameworks (TestNg).
- Experience in developing automation test scripts, execution and maintenance
- Excellent knowledge in Java, Selenium.
- Creation of test plans, design test scenarios, test execution to ensure that the application works as expected.
- Ability to triage and troubleshoot issues to identify root causes and support development team to provide resolutions.
- Perform various types of testing including smoke, white box, black box, integration, end-to-end, regression, and system testing as needed.
- Good understanding of continuous integration (Jenkins) and source control systems such as GIT/SVN.
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types.
- Document defects and evaluate priority of defect based on overall application functionality.
- Adhere to requirement review, defect writing & test script writing guidelines.
- Help drive and improve QA process within the team you are assigned.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Strong sense of self-motivation, organization and strong analytical skills.
- Performance testing experience.
- Knowledge in Finance and Banking sectors.
- Comfortable work environment (Kontraktova square).
- Friendly team of experienced developers.
- Conferences and training’s.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Completely “white salary” or working as Private Entrepreneur of your choice.
- Test Plan Creation/Review/Update using Test Techniques and/or Test templates where relevant.
- Create Automation test cases for cross-functional project with well-balanced coverage across Web, backend integration and database.
- Execute test cases (WEB + REST API + DWH).
- Be familiar with new technologies and share them with the team.
- Mentoring/Coaching ability.
If you are ready now for new offers, send your CV to email@example.com and we will contact with you within 1-2 days.