Recruiting staff, IT recruiting
Selecting a qualified specialist for the team is an important task, which determines the success of the entire business.
In our day-to-day work we see the challenges that employers face:
- High competition for the best candidates on the market.
Candidates have a wide range of jobs, and they are now the ones “dictating” their terms to employers.
- The employer’s company brand has become more important than ever in attracting talented employees.
- Digitalization and multichannel of recruitment. Already exists and constantly appears a huge number of new resources and channels for finding potential candidates, for which the manager or HR manager simply does not have enough time to work through.
- The best professionals on the market are leaving to work abroad and finding those who stay here is becoming increasingly difficult.
All of this leads to the following:
–The number of responses to your vacancies has dropped significantly.
–You spend a lot of time interviewing unsuitable candidates.
–It’s getting harder and longer every year to attract the best specialists to your team.
How to make recruitment for your company as fast and efficient as possible?
Surely, seek assistance from professionals.
Accurate recruitment from recognized market experts.
- Successfully selecting professionals for all areas of business for over 20 years;
- Filling vacancies in the areas of manufacturing, pharma, finance, insurance, construction, FMCG, retail, agrobusiness, IT, digital and others;
- We specialize in middle and senior level recruitment – from experienced and rare professionals to executives and directors;
- We have over 50 successfully completed Executive Search projects;
- Our team includes only experienced recruiters with experience in recruitment in various industries from 3 to 10 years;
- 40% of our clients have been working with us for more than 3 years and apply to us for an average of 6-10 vacancies per year.
Our goal is not just to get the job done, but to find exactly “your specialist” who will stay with your company for a long time.